I send an SMS to a house informing about the bad situation. My SST came to the notice of the Prime Minister. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina took steps to make this house through Magura Deputy Commissioner





The disabled got a house with land by sending an SMS to the Prime Minister of Bangladesh




Global New News Desk -

Babu Mia, a disabled college student from Ramnagar in Magura Sadar Upazila, expressed his helplessness to the Prime Minister in a text message on his mobile phone last April. After receiving the SMS, the Prime Minister contacted the Magura Deputy Commissioner's Office from her office and inquired about Babu Mia and instructed him to make a house for her. Babu Mia was informed on Saturday that he had built a two-room semi-detached house on two hundred acres of government khas land in the Hajrapur Union Parishad area of ​​Magura Sadar.


Magura Deputy Commissioner. Ashraful Alam handed over the house and land deeds to the disabled Babu Mia from Hajrapur Union Parishad area of ​​Magura Sadar on Saturday noon. Babu Mia Magura is a graduate student of Adarsh ​​Degree College. Babu Mia, 22, a disabled college student from Ramnagar in Magura Sadar Upazila, sent an SMS to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's phone number informing about his plight and got a house with land.



Babu Mia, a disabled college student, said, “I have been living with my mother in various houses in Ramnagar of Magura Sadar since my father died when I was young. I had no land. Where will I go with my mother? With this thought, I collected the mobile phone number of the Prime Minister with great difficulty and sent an SMS to a house last April informing me of my plight. My SST came to the notice of the Prime Minister. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina took steps to make this house through Magura Deputy Commissioner.


Babu Mia, a disabled person, went home to express his happiness and cried. He wished the Prime Minister a long life. May Allah keep Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina healthy. Will always be by the side of helpless people like him.


Mother Hasnahena Begum said, "In the midst of hundreds of activities, the Prime Minister read the SMS sent by my father and built the house." I thank the Prime Minister for this. May Allah grant him long life. May he be by the side of helpless people like us forever. '


Deputy Commissioner. Ashraful Alam said Babu Mia, a disabled person, sent an SMS to the Prime Minister about his own helplessness. Babu wrote in his SMS, ‘I have been living in various houses since my childhood with my disabled Babu Mia, my mother. We have no land. Month is our family of five members. I live in different houses. I need a house. I will be forever grateful if the Prime Minister gives me a house. '


Sadar Upazila Executive Officer Yasin Kabir, Hazrapur Union Chairman Kabir Hossain and other dignitaries of the area were present on the occasion.      









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arms business on Facebook group in Kolkata, India, home delivery

New Video of Parimani-Saqlain Viral ADC Saqlain Incident Police proceeded with the incident of embarrassed Parimani, blackmailing and extortion to traders, ADC Golam Saqlain loosens the Intelligence Department (DB)

Afghanistan: US will end troop withdrawal despite ISIS or ISK attacks, Biden says